16 February, 2008

At the L@ne

Post-dawn patrol - about 7a at the L@ne...
I've seen m1dd1e peak larger, but this was mighty sweet.

Sets were at fairly long intervals, but reasonably consistent.

Me? I had a meeting... Unfortunately, not with Mr. Zoggs... :-(

I made it back to the rail at about 4p. The wind had picked up.


There were crowds, but nothing like I would have expected.



Not quite Victory at Sea. The wind didn't seem to keep folks out of the drop. Nice split peak offering here:


Just on the edge of the barrel:



Just in front of the cliff, he made the cutback and came up off the lip.



Okay, I'm not using a digital SLR. This picture turned out much better than I had expected. This one reminds me of the opening sequence of Hawaii 5-0.


I'm hoping to make it out tomorrow or Monday, though I'm expecting it to drop off.


What? You're waxing up your board now? Uh huh. thought so... Cheers Mate!

No comments: